This is the section of the website where you can find all you need to know while school is closed because of the coronavirus pandemic. Look in the page sections to the left-hand side of this page.
We know that a lot of you are worried about being behind when you come back to school. Some of you think you are going to get into trouble if you haven't managed to complete all the work. This is NOT true. There are many reasons why you are finding it difficult at home. Maybe you can't get onto the Internet when you need to. Maybe you are sharing devices with other members of the family. Maybe you find the work impossible without a teacher or your friends to support you. You have no way of knowing how your classmates are getting along or how much work they have been able to do.
There are a few things you can do:
- Don't panic. We will help everyone find their feet when they get back
- Attend as many live lessons as you can
- Email your teachers or your tutors if you have problems
- Look online. Ask Google a question!
- Try a new wellbeing session - they are just as important!